Today's day was fabulous [:
APEX was lovely, Chia Huiting dances like so damn well.
& of course, same goes to Susanna & Joleen.
They're like okay, saw them practiced & they're, one-word. GREAT
MT was pretty fine(:
Only that I didn't bring my workbook :/
Maths & the rest of the period was pretty well.
During Recess, haha. Gaby George had a bump on her head!
Wei Cong's head is like rock man!
After school, went to Jessie's house.
We were talking about "special-someone".
Then we started laughing -.-
Reached her house then left to Tmall.
Saw her friend & my friend, Patrina & Wen Qi.
Then we went Toys R us,
We were looking for the kite & we were like right infront of it,
& jessie didn't know & she made us walked like many times round & round.
When its just infront of us -.-
She needs glasses, like really!
Bought what we needed & shoo we went.
Ah! when leaving, that was the funniest part man!
She forced me to add this in my blog, so here goes.
We didn't want to waste time, so decided to take a cab.
The cab infront was Mercedes, so I thought it was super duper ex.
So, I told her that not to take that taxi.
& she said that it was same price, so we boarded it.
& we started laughing like some wild hyenas in the cab man
She thought I was afriad of taxis -.-
Then she laughed till she cried[:
Oh wells, I love making her laugh <3
Reached her house, did everything.
& then, we didnt want to draw yet, since I'm like needa leave.
So, yeah she walked me to the bus-stop.
Bus-ed back home.
& I've decided to write a short "poem"?
*faints*
Sometimes, my mood can be really weird man!
So, here goes.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!